Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
No one, No one, No one

Before anything, wanna wish NEO SAYWEE a Happy Happy birthday!! Ok and, mother is still crazy over my Nintendo DS. So its like, she hopes i get home early everyday after school, so she could play. Anyway, talking about school, it've been a bore these days. And time flies, it's already the 6th week! And I'm still like going to school because i HAD TO, kinda thing? No intention of getting anything into that brain. Plus, havent been paying attention during lectures, havent been doing work during lab lessons, as for tutorials, the best i did was copying down all the answers for the tutorial questions. And when am i gonna start worrying about my future? I tell you when i get the answer. And you know what?!? ICA starts next weeeeeeek! I'm starting to feel the rush. =/ So, to make things up a lil, i went to meet isaac loh and nicholas koh at hougang mall's cafe cartel just now, to study. Managed to learn some things but i definitely need more work than that. Then, I tried to memorise the whole japanese hiragana chart but, failed still. grrrr. Ne way, went mad a lil also, but all is cool. Glenn goh fei came to meet us halfway, then Nic left. And after studying awhile more, took bus home with Glenn. And he's such a shrek la! I mean, a total shrek la! Ohh, and we were talking about driving test. Oh my god, i think i need to AT LEAST go one e-trial test or else i'm failing the BTT for sure! Gahh, and isaac loh's losing money big time. grrr! Gonna pray hard for him for the last bet. Okay, my tooth hurts and stomach's feeling unwell. Or more like, the gastric. It've been acting up since few days back. How unfortunate. Gotta runnn.....

With love, on Wednesday, November 21, 2007
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse